Sunday 27th June 21
10am - 1pm
- Do you find you struggle with your form on a deadlift or your knees on a squat?
- Are you scared to go heavy in case you hurt yourself?
- Are you nervous about weight training?
- Do you think that weights aren’t for you but, you want to give it a go?
Then let me help, join me on this Learn To Lift Workshop
where I will take you through setting yourself up for success.
Sunday 11th July 21
10am - 1pm
Russian Kettlebells, some say a kettlebell is a complete gym system.
Join me as I teach you how to use kettlebells and how to incorporate them into training.
- Can you swap about Dumbbells for Kettlebells? Of course
- Can you do more with a Kettlebells? Of course
- Can you do kettlebell cardio? Of course
Learn how to set yourself up for Kettlebell success
We’ll look at creating good form and fixing bad form including:
• Core and Glute engagement
• Feet and knee positions
• Correct lifting set up using your equipment
• Different types of deadlifts and squats
• How to create your own workout incorporating the best exercises
And of course we’ll be doing a workout too!
The group will be small.
You will get 1-2-1 attention from me.
You will get sweaty and you will have fun!
This workshop will be held at the Meera’s Made From Scratch Hub in Northwood (NW London)
You’ll get a MMFS Snack and a Cuppa included and a PWU and MMFS goodie bag as you leave.
But on top of that you’ll take away confidence in your form and be set up for success in your training.
Please bring water, a sweat towel and wear appropriate gym gear.